Our newly developed lip balm stick “Lipcare Green PE” consists entirely of sugar cane-based polyethylene and is therefore 100% recyclable.
Dr. Sivatharushan Sivanathan, Chemist
Unsere Mitarbeiter*innen nutzen den ÖPNV für die Anfahrt und für Dienstreisen, zusätzlich wurde ein firmeneigenes Programm zur Anschaffung von Fahrrädern aufgelegt, das sehr gut angenommen wird.
Sustainable products – sustainable processes – sustainable thinking
Our relocation in 2020 enabled us to further switch to resource-saving, process-optimized production
- Determination of site- and process-related emissions with a specially created CO2 tool
- Electricity for buildings and production from renewable sources
- Wherever possible, we use raw materials from regional, sustainable and fair trade cultivation
- Lip balm stick made from monomaterial Green PE
- Use of recycled plastic
- All packaging made of FSC-certified cardboard
- Various “solid” care products that do not require primary packaging
- CO2-neutral shipping of UPS shipments
- Use of public transport for commuting and business trips
- Vehicle fleet increasingly electrified
- Company program for the purchase of employee bicycles
KHK GmbH was awarded the Ecovadis Platinum Seal for the first time in 2020. In 2021, we will again be among the top 1% in our industry. This makes us proud and is our motivation for further improvements.
Ecological and social responsibility meets entrepreneurial action
KHK GmbH is an innovator, developer and manufacturer of high-quality (natural) cosmetics. We consider, analyze and improve operational processes holistically and combine economic goals with ecologically and socially compatible actions.
- High-tech machines to increase productivity, reduce rejects and improve scalability
- Optimization of raw material and energy use
- Continuous improvement of processes
- Permanent development of our know-how
- Excellent quality management